Commercial Carpet Cleaning: 101
Your office carpets represent a significant investment. Extending their life through regular cleaning and maintenance makes for a healthier bottom line…and a healthier office!
When looking for a good commercial carpet cleaning service, pay attention to the following;
- Do they use the right PH?
- Is the carpet wet soaked after it is cleaned?
- Is there residue left on your carpet?
Commercial carpet cleaning companies that use high pH alkaline products to clean can remove the Acid Dye Resistors in your carpet. When the carpet is acidic it repels dirt, because dirt is also acidic. Alkaline cleaning products break down and remove Acid Dye Resistors in your carpet, and the cleaning product remains in your carpet as residue. This residue will attract and hold onto dirt causing the carpet to resoil (get dirty) at a much faster rate.
BearCom’s scientific approach using chemistry and common sense ensures long lasting, beautiful carpets. Here is our process:
- Deep Cleaning. We clean all the way down to the bottom of the fiber.
- Low Moisture. We clean so that moisture does not penetrate to the subflooring/padding under your carpet.
- Thorough Rinse. We rinse your carpet fibers, top to bottom, to ensure all reside is removed.
- Cleans and Disinfects
- Removes Allergens
- Dries Quickly
- Removes Tough Stains
- Extremely Affordable
- Enjoy where you work more
- Improve your health and your environment
- Impress your clients and your boss
- Save money
What is the science behind our commercial carpet cleaning method?
We clean and rinse with a Green, environmentally safe, acidic product that reduces any alkalinity (residue) in your carpet and leaves your carpet at a slightly acidic level. This helps to maintain the Acid Dye Resistors in your carpet fiber so they can work and repel the dirt on your carpet. This also makes it easier to vacuum the dirt off your carpet and to keep your carpet clean longer.
As Utah’s best green carpet cleaning company, BearCom invites you to give our office cleaning services a try. Request a free commercial carpet cleaning quote or call us at (801) 590-7392.