- Using too high of a pH to clean your carpet that will remove your carpet’s stain resistant qualities.
- Leaving your carpet wet for too long causing mold and mildew.
- Leaving residue in your carpet that will attract more dirt later.
Commercial carpet cleaning companies that use high pH alkaline products to clean can remove the Acid Dye Resistors in your carpet. Why are Acid Dye Resistors important? When the carpet is acidic it repels dirt, because dirt is also acidic. Alkaline cleaning products break down and remove Acid Dye Resistors in your carpet, and also the alkaline cleaning product remains in your carpet as residue. Alkaline cleaning products have the opposite effect of Acid Dye Resistors. If alkaline is left in the carpet in the form of residue, the residue will attract and hold onto dirt. This causes the carpet to resoil (get dirty) at a much faster rate.
As the premier provider of commercial carpet cleaning in Salt Lake City, Utah, BearCom uses a scientific approach using chemistry and common sense to ensure long lasting, beautiful carpets. Here is our process:
- Deep Cleaning. We clean all the way down to the bottom of the fiber.
- Low Moisture. We clean so that moisture does not penetrate to the subflooring/padding under your carpet.
- Thorough Rinse. We rinse your carpet fibers, top to bottom, to ensure all reside is removed.
What is the science behind our commercial carpet cleaning method?
We clean and rinse with a Green, environmentally safe, acidic product that reduces any alkalinity (residue) in your carpet and leaves your carpet at a slightly acidic level. This helps to maintain the Acid Dye Resistors in your carpet fiber so they can work and repel the dirt on your carpet. This also makes it easier to vacuum the dirt off your carpet and to keep your carpet clean longer.
- Cleans and Disinfects
- Removes Allergens
- Dries Quickly
- Removes Tough Stains
- Extremely Affordable
- Enjoy where you work more
- Improve your health and your environment
- Impress your clients and your boss
- Save money
Stephen Rohwer – “BearCom is an incredible janitorial service. BearCom has some of the best rates out there. We constantly get calls from other vendors out there and over the past few years we haven’t seen a rate increase at all. I would recommend BearCom to anyone with an office or an operation that would like to have their place clean and know that a professional group is taking care of them.”
As Utah’s best green carpet cleaning company, BearCom invites you to give our office cleaning services a try. Request a free commercial carpet cleaning quote or call us at (801) 590-7392.