Commercial Carpet Cleaning: 101
Your office carpets represent a significant investment. Extending their life through regular cleaning and maintenance makes for a healthier bottom line…and a healthier office!
When looking for a good commercial carpet cleaning service, pay attention to the following;
- Do they use the right PH?
- Is the carpet wet soaked after it is cleaned?
- Is there residue left on your carpet?
Commercial carpet cleaning companies that use high pH alkaline products to clean can remove the Acid Dye Resistors in your carpet. When the carpet is acidic it repels dirt, because dirt is also acidic. Alkaline cleaning products break down and remove Acid Dye Resistors in your carpet, and the cleaning product remains in your carpet as residue. This residue will attract and hold onto dirt causing the carpet to resoil (get dirty) at a much faster rate.
BearCom’s scientific approach using chemistry and common sense ensures long lasting, beautiful carpets. Here is our process:
- Deep Cleaning. We clean all the way down to the bottom of the fiber.
- Low Moisture. We clean so that moisture does not penetrate to the subflooring/padding under your carpet.
- Thorough Rinse. We rinse your carpet fibers, top to bottom, to ensure all reside is removed.
- Cleans and Disinfects
- Removes Allergens
- Dries Quickly
- Removes Tough Stains
- Extremely Affordable
- Enjoy where you work more
- Improve your health and your environment
- Impress your clients and your boss
- Save money
What is the science behind our commercial carpet cleaning method?
We clean and rinse with a Green, environmentally safe, acidic product that reduces any alkalinity (residue) in your carpet and leaves your carpet at a slightly acidic level. This helps to maintain the Acid Dye Resistors in your carpet fiber so they can work and repel the dirt on your carpet. This also makes it easier to vacuum the dirt off your carpet and to keep your carpet clean longer.
As Utah’s best green carpet cleaning company, BearCom invites you to give our office cleaning services a try. Request a free commercial carpet cleaning quote or call us at (801) 590-7392.
First impressions mean a lot in the business world. Sometimes you only have one shot to convince a potential client or customer that you are the right person for their job. Every second counts and that means everything that your client is observing when they meet you. If you plan on meeting clients at your place of business, then make sure that your workspace sends the right message.
Here are a few tips on how to make the most of that first impression:
- Start before your client even gets to your site. Communication and first impressions begin when you first set that contact invitation. From your email signature to your website, every step along the way should look thoughtful and organized.
- Perception starts on the outside. Again, before they have even stepped foot in your building, your client is taking in information about your company from how your exterior looks and is kept up. A clean, trash free parking lot with freshly painted and easy to read signs are important features yet surprisingly easy to overlook. Clean windows will help make your building sparkle and even the smallest amount of landscaping can help to create an inviting atmosphere right from the get go.
- Wow with the entry. Your reception area is a great place to create that lasting first impression. Your reception area should be informative and give an idea of your company’s mission, values and style. Keep the reception desk tidy and a source of pride. Don’t hide your best artwork in a conference room or private office, put it out there right in the beginning. Fresh flowers or a living plant are a cost effective way to give a bit of that extra effort to creating a beautiful space.
- Create a waiting area that works for your company. If your clients are going to be waiting for you they might as well be getting more information about your company. A comfortable seating area with water, coffee and reading material is a nice gesture that shows you care. Some plants and art make the area feel relaxed and inviting. This is also a great place to have information available about your company that you want your client to know. Having your social media handles framed somewhere can help your client browse and get the full picture of what you are about while they wait.
- Keep it clean. One of the most important things you can do to help make a great impression is to make sure your office space is as clean as possible. Hiring a professional cleaning service with a great track record will make this an easy process. You can rest easy that every area is maintained beautifully and that your investment in your office space looks it’s best when it matters.
If your company wants to make the best first impression, BearCom Services would be happy to help you keep your space clean and beautiful. Have peace of mind with a trusted company and get service that shines.