If you are looking to hire a professional cleaning service for your company there are a few things you should consider before making that decision. Hiring a service company is an important decision. The appearance of your building says a lot to your clients and employees. When entering into a service relationship, you want to ensure you make the right decision the first time.
Here are a few things to consider before hiring a professional cleaning service company
- Not All Cleaning Companies are Created Equal. Like most people today, when you are looking to figure out a solution, the first place you probably go is Google. If you were to Google cleaning service companies for Utah, you would see a lot of cleaning companies listed. You might think that the easiest place to start is at the top, since cleaning companies all provide the same basic services. However, there are many differences that can exist, like the packages, to the length of contracts and the flexibility on the terms. So before beginning your search, figure out what your company needs the most and do some research.
- Response Times. One of the most important things to look at is the response time for the services. When a cleaning issue comes up, it can negatively affect your employees very quickly not to mention look unprofessional to any clients that might be visiting. Having a guaranteed response time is one of the most important things to look for when hiring a professional service company.
- Testimonials. You wouldn’t hire a contractor to work on your house that had no reputation. You want to see and hear that they do good work. The same is said for cleaning companies. Having a long list of happy customers that are willing to vouch for the services they have received is a great indication of what you can expect as well.
- Transparency. Many times you may not be present to physically watch the cleaning professionals do their job. You will be busy running your company or managing employees. However, it is important to be able to verify that the services you paid for are being provided. When a cleaning service company offers a portal where you can verify what has been completed, you have peace of mind that your service agreement is being respected.
- Length of Time In Business. When a cleaning company has been operating for over 30 years, there is a good reason why. As a business owner or manager you know that only the best run companies can survive and thrive in the business world and they do so by providing the best service they can, every time. Make sure you are with a company that has a track record that is proven.
When you consider these 5 points before you hire a professional cleaning service you will see that BearCom Cleaning Services is the best choice for your company. 39 years in business, the CleanTelligent portal, a guaranteed response time and countless testimonials, help make it an easy choice. Make sure your company is in the best hands and contact BearCom Services today.